During the COVID-19 pandemic, our Meals on Wheels and Head Start clients, in particular, need our help more than ever. Our neighbors in need aren’t able to access basic items, so we’re asking for donations now. Donations can be dropped off at our main office but must be scheduled. Please email [email protected] to schedule a donation drop-off.
Our main office is located at 604 High Tech Drive, Georgetown, TX 78626.
How You Can Help
Currently, we need basic items donated, ranging from food items to toiletry items. We’re also in need of monetary donations.
Monetary donations are especially needed at this time and allow us to support the programs that need it most.
General Donation Needs List:
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Facial Tissues
- OTC medicines (like ibuprofen, tylenol, etc.)
- Adult Diapers (L)
- Lysol wipes
- Healthy snacks (jello cups, pudding cups, fruit cups, granola bars, etc.)
- Canned food (fruits, veggies, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Beverages (Bottled water, Gatorade, etc.)
- Pet food (some homebound seniors have dogs or cats)
Head Start – Family Needs
- Baby wipes and baby diapers (various sizes)
- Baby formula
- Juice boxes
- Mac and Cheese boxes
- Small increment Gift Cards to HEB, Walmart, etc. for food or gas
- Canned Soup
- Boxed Cereal
- Crayons and color books
- Construction paper
- Sidewalk chalk
- Picture books
- Bleach and disinfectant products